EXQUISITE PERTH & BROOME
COMO The Treasury is an elegant hotel located in the heart of Perth, Australia, occupying the 19th-century State Buildings. Restoration has revealed a grand Victorian-era façade, while inside a contemporary style permeates the 48 rooms and suites. Rooms are a serene retreat from the cosmopolitan buzz. Dining options include rooftop Wildflower restaurant and Post, the ground floor osteria. The Treasury Lounge and Bar provides an elegant space for afternoon tea or drinks. COMO Shambhala Urban Escape nurtures wellness, with a range of Western and Eastern therapies.
We have combined a two night stay at this outstanding hotel combined with a 3 night stay in
Broome, the gateway to the Kimberley. A unique coastal town unique rich in history and natural beauty. Settled on a peninsula, where one of the world’s last great wildernesses meets the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean, Broome boasts an incredible beautiful landscape, from the rugged landscape harbouring dinosaur footprints at Gantheaume Point to the clear waters of Cable Beach, peppered with the iconic Boab trees, frangipanis and palms, it’s where the desert meets the tropics! Originally founded as a pearling town, and with strong ties to its traditional owners, Broome is a destination, like no other.
A much-loved local character of the town is Greg Quicke, his Astro “stargazing” tours are a “must do” when in town. His down to earth presentation, knowledge and passion of stargazing, Broome favourable night sky conditions and some impressive equipment, makes for a unique and awe-inspiring evening.
North West of Broome, past Derby is Horizontal Falls, a natural phenomenon described by naturalist David Attenborough as “one of the greatest wonders of the world”.
Cost from $2,213 per person, based on twin share
- Private return transfers in Perth
- 2 nights’ accommodation at COMO The Treasury in a Heritage Room, including breakfast at The Post Restaurant, In-Room private bar replenished daily.
- 3 nights at the Cable Beach Club and Spa in a Garden View Studio including breakfast and return airport transfers.
- Half Day Horizontal Falls Tour including, hotel pickup, seaplane flight from Broome to Horizontal Falls, 900hp fast boat ride through the falls, followed by a leisurely cruise through the surrounding bays and creeks. Either a cooked breakfast or Barramundi BBQ lunch (depending on the time of booked tour), scenic flight back to Broome.
- 2 hour Stargazing Tour with Greg Quicke including return coach transfers and some light refreshments.
- Add return flights from Perth from $398 per person^
- Upgrade to a Villa at Cable Beach Club and Resort from $1005 per person twin share
- Upgrade to private transfer for Greg Quicke’s Astro Tours from $88 per person.