EXPERIENCE THE KIMBERLEY
COMO The Treasury is an elegant hotel located in the heart of Perth, Australia, occupying the 19th-century State Buildings. Restoration has revealed a grand Victorian-era façade, while inside a contemporary style permeates the 48 rooms and suites. Rooms are a serene retreat from the cosmopolitan buzz. Dining options include rooftop Wildflower restaurant and Post, the ground floor osteria. The Treasury Lounge and Bar provides an elegant space for afternoon tea or drinks. COMO Shambhala Urban Escape nurtures wellness, with a range of Western and Eastern therapies.
We have combined a two night stay at this outstanding hotel combined with a 3 night stay at the breathtaking El Questro Homestead.
Amid the vast and ancient landscape of Western Australia’s East Kimberley region sits the untamed natural beauty of El Questro. El Questro is a destination unlike any other and offers the freedom to explore one of Australia’s last true frontiers. From deep gorges and majestic mountains to thermal springs, mud and salt-flats, rainforests and cascading waterfalls everything the Kimberley has to offer is located across the property’s 700,000 acres and is why we say that El Questro is the heart of the Kimberley.
Hidden amongst burnt-orange cliffs and lush, green lawns sits El Questro Homestead, a pocket of luxurious exclusivity where you’re encouraged to make yourself at home This nine-suite hideaway is surrounded by avenues of frangipani trees and, once inside, offers chic yet cosy and comfortable interiors where bedrooms are cantilevered over the still and tranquil Chamberlain River. Each day at the Homestead is likely to start with birdsong and end with a locally sourced three-course dinner, and matched wines, under a blanket of stars.
Cost from $4,010 per person, based on twin share
- Return private car transfers from Perth Airport to COMO The Treasury
- 2 nights accommodation at COMO The Treasury in a Heritage Room, including breakfast at The Post Restaurant, In-Room private bar replenished daily.
- 3 nights in a Homestead Garden Room including all dining, a selection of wine, beer and spirits, mini bar restocked daily, private Homestead experiences including the Chamberlain Cruise, guided gorge walks and exclusive use of Zebedee Thermal Springs and much more, along with the El Questro Permit.*
- Return transfers from Kununurra to the Homestead.
- Add return flights from Perth to Kununurra from $815 per person^
- Upgrade to a Cliffside Retreat from $1440 per person
- Upgrade to Private Transfers (El Questro) from $90 per person