CAPE TO CAPE TRACK
Complete one of the world’s great coastal walks with Inspiration Outdoors – eight-day tour with seven days of walking. The Cape to Cape Track meanders 135 km between Cape Naturaliste and Cape Leeuwin, sometimes along the beach, sometimes along cliff-tops, but nearly always with a view of the wonderful Margaret River coastline.
By walking the Cape to Cape Track as a series of day walks in graded stages, people with a moderate level of fitness can complete the walk. Preparation will make the experience all the more enjoyable. Excellent home made food, comfortable lodge style accommodation and knowledgeable guides will complement your trip.
For further information please visit Inspiration Outdoor’s information page – click here.
Contact our knowledgeable Reservations Team who can assist with planning your next adventure. Ask us about combining accommodation, touring and transfers to complete your Western Australia holiday package.
7 night package from $2,300 per person, twin share
Your package includes:
- 7 days of walking on an 8 day guided tour
- 135km of moderate walking (options to shorten day 2, 4, 5 & 6 for those looking for easier walks)
- Tour starts/finishes with transfers from Perth or Fremantle
- 7 nights motel style accommodation
- All meals except lunch on the final day
- Small group of maximum 13 people
- 2 professional guides
- National Park entrance fees
- April 2021: 10, 17, 20, 27
- May 2021: 4, 14
- September 2021: 12, 16, 22, 24, 30
- October 2021: 2, 8, 10, 16, 20