Top End Experience
5 Days from $790 per person, twin share
Explore Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine and Litchfield with towering gorges, cool freshwater pools and crocodiles sunbaking on river banks.
- 5 days vehicle hire with unlimited kilometres to/from Darwin
- 1 night Darwin at Rydges Darwin Central Hotel
- 2 nights in Kakadu at Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel, where you’ll be able to explore gorges, rock art and more
- 1 night near Katherine at the Nitmiluk Cabins. Enjoy a scenic drive on your return to Darwin
ADD ON: Nitmiluk Gorge Tour – a Two Gore tour or Sunset Dinner Cruise and discover stories of the Jawoyn culture and history
Red Centre Complete
Alice Springs to Uluru
5 Day s from $1,175 per person, twin share
Discover Central Australia. Starting in Alice Springs, gain some insight to the uniqueness of this isolated township and the importance it has played in Australia’s history. Head out of town to the incredible landscape of the Red Centre, discovering the breathtaking Kings Canyon and of course the iconic Uluru. With so much to do and enjoy in the Red Centre, this package is perfect for those in need of a break or would like to add it as part of a larger journey.
- 5 days car hire with unlimited kilometres from Alice Springs to Uluru
- 2 nights in Alice Springs at the Crown Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters Hotel
- 1 night in Kings Canyon at the Kings Canyon Resort
- 2 nights at Ayers Rock Resort at Sails in the Desert Hotel or similar – make sure you see both Uluru and Kata Tjuta at sunsets and sunrise
ADD ON: Sound of Silence Dinner – Watch the sun set over Uluru with canapes and sparkling wine before sitting down for a 3 course bush tucker inspired dinner. Includes transfers, beverages, didgeridoo performance and an astronomy guide.