From The Top End to The Red Centre
Northern Territory is abundant with natural wonders and native wildlife. With impressive National Parks hosting such sights as impressive waterfalls, river systems and the ever present crocodile family, now is the time to plan your NT getaway!
Contact our knowledgeable Reservations Team who can assist with tailoring your next NT adventure. Ask us about extending your stay or exploring further afield to complete your holiday package.
For bookings contact Broome, Kimberley & Beyond on 1300 357 057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top End at a Glance
4 days / 3 nights from $429^ per person, twin share
- 3 nights at Double Tree by Hilton Darwin in a Guest Room
- Darwin Big Bus Hop On/Hop Off – 24hr pass
- Crocosaurus Cove – full day entry
- Litchfield National Park – full day tour
Top End Experience
5 days / 4 nights from $1,415^ per person, twin share
- 2 nights at Rydges Darwin Central in a Twin/King Room
- 3 day Kakadu and Arnhem Land Explorer with Superior accommodation and lunch daily
Highlights include Kakadu National Park, Yellow Water Billabong Cruise, Arnhem Land by 4WD.
Based in Ayers Rock
5 days / 4 nights from $996^ per person, twin share
- 4 nights accommodation at Desert Gardens Hotel in a Garden View Room
- Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta – half day tour
- Field of Light Pass
Add on Dot Painting Workshop from $72 per person
Red Centre Highlights
5 days / 4 nights from $699^ per person, twin share
- 4 nights at Aurora Alice Springs in a Standard Room
- A Town Like Alice – half day tour
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta including sunset BBQ – full day tour
- West MacDonnell Ranges with morning tea – half day tour