Kimberley Coast Cruises with Coral Expeditions
Departing Darwin or Broome, our classic 10-day voyage is an immersion into an ancient land. Covering more than 400,000 square kilometers, yet home to just 30,000 people, the Kimberley Region is acknowledged as one of the worlds most beautiful wilderness areas. Witness magnificent coastal vistas created by towering rock ridges, silent secluded gorges, plunging waterfalls, abundant wildlife, and massive tidal movements.
Contact our knowledgeable Reservations Team who can assist with planning your next Cruise expedition.
Ask us about combining accommodation, car hire and touring to complete your holiday package in the NT!
The Definitive Kimberley
Coral Adventurer from $12,990^ per person, twin share
Depart: Darwin | 08 Oct 21
Depart: Broome | 18 Oct 21
Coral Discoverer from $14,290^ per person, twin share
Depart: Darwin | 10 Sep, 01 Oct 21
Depart: Broome | 09, 30 Aug 21, 20 Sep 21, 11 Oct 21
Coral Geographer from $12,990^ per person, twin share
Depart: Darwin | 24 Sep 21
Depart: Broome | 04 Oct 21
Your exclusive package includes:
- 1 FREE night pre-cruise at Rydges Darwin Central in a Twin Queen Room*
- 10 night cruise aboard either Coral Adventurer, Coral Geographer in a Promenade Deck or Coral Discoverer in a Main Deck Category A
- All excursions and sightseeing, use of Xplorer, Zodiacs and kayaks and daily lectures and briefings
- All meals, chef-prepared on board. Selected wines, selected beers, selected spirits, juices, and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner, coffee and selection of teas
- All entrance fees to National Park Entrance fees
- Post-cruise transfers
- Experience the thrill of riding the Horizontal Falls in inflatable Zodiac tender vessels
- Get up close to Montgomery Reef and discover the tidal reef’s diverse marine life
- Experience King George River and 80m tall twin King George waterfalls
- Cruise the Prince Regent River to the ‘hanging garden’ King Cascades waterfall
- Visit Indigenous rock art galleries and learn about ancient Wandjina and Gwion Gwion art
- Spot native wildlife and birdlife in their natural habitat
- View the Kimberley landscape by air on a scenic helicopter flight to Mitchell Falls (#additional cost)
- Enjoy sunset canapés and drinks on the beach as dusk settles over the Kimberley
Book with Confidence – Sail close to home with our flexible booking policies, brought to you by Coral Expeditions
- All Australian itineraries, crew and guests
- 100 passengers or less
- Proven medical protocols in place
- Sailing safely since October 2020
Coral Expeditions are now sailing again in Australia with a successful return with a series of coastal voyages exploring Tasmania, South Australia, and Australia’s West Coast. We have tested and proven our SailSAFE health protocols, and have full approvals from respective federal, state and territory government authorities due to our Australian flag and small ship classification.
Standard booking conditions, including cancellation fees, apply to bookings not disrupted by COVID 19.
Australian Hospitality at Sea
On board, you will discover a personalised style of cruising. With a maximum of 100 guests, there is no need for queues, waiting, or assigned seating. Instead, an intimate, convivial atmosphere shared with other likeminded travellers makes you feel at home.
The Australian and New Zealand crew share their passion for our destinations and the explorer’s life. Join an engine room tours, watch the chefs at work in the open galley, and chat with the Captain or officers on the bridge – they will be delighted to have your company.
The chefs, inspired by destination flavours, prepare cuisine from fresh regional produce. The wine cellars hold a curated selection of Australian wines, beers and spirits. Our guests love to mingle over drinks as the sun sets, enjoy daily educational presentations by the lecturers, participate in stargazing sessions after dark, or simply find a quiet corner on deck and enjoy the solitude.
The Expedition Experience
Explore remote locations that are hard to reach or not often touched by tourists, with shore excursions that promote environmental and cultural appreciation.
The small group sizes ensure that your experience is personal, with minimal impact on the communities and environments we visit.
Enjoy excursions or activities each day, guided by expert Expedition Leaders and lecturers who provide commentary on culture, history, and the region’s unique geology, plants and wildlife to help you connect with these special places.
The ships are built for environmentally responsible smallship cruising, with refined navigation and nimble Xplorer tenders to bring you close to remote coastlines.
Information from Coral Expeditions:
It is our priority to keep our guests and crew safe while travelling with us, and our SailSAFE Plan will ensure we operate responsibly in the new environment that COVID-19 has created.
Remote, nature-based expeditions with Australian and New Zealand crew, and small groups less than 100 guests provides a lower-risk environment. The addition of our approved SailSAFE COVID response plan, as well as our thorough pre-cruise testing model, create additional confidence when sailing with us.
Coral Expeditions have partnered with Respond Global, a specialist medical advisory agency, to assist us in developing these protocols that are among the most thorough in the world. With a focus on prevention, to target a 100% COVID free environment when we set sail, we have a three-tiered medical screening system in place before boarding. This prevention protocol is supported by on board mitigation actions and a thorough and compassionate response plan.
For current information please visit: www.coralexpeditions.com/au/about-us/sailsafe-plan/