Fishing Expedition Cruise with Kimberley Quest
The Kimberley Quest II is a 25 metre vessel that has been designed for relaxing and exploring the Kimberley coastline, its custom design allows us to visit areas many other Kimberley cruises simply cannot reach. Whilst on board guests can enjoy indoor and outdoor alfresco areas, a refreshing dip in the spa and gourmet cuisine prepared by our on-board chef.
Offering some of the best fishing in the world, spectacular scenery and perfect weather the Kimberley is undoubtedly a very special place. Isolated and remote, this true wilderness country encompasses rugged gorges, towering sandstone escarpments, meandering river systems and immense estuaries. The waters are teeming with many species of fish including Barramundi, Mangrove Jack, Fingermark Bream, Salmon, Giant Trevally and more. We take a maximum of 12 guests on our fishing expeditions to ensure that there is plenty of space in our tenders which are driven by a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide who will use their experience to help you land the ‘big ones’
Contact our knowledgeable Reservations Team who can assist with planning your next Kimberley Cruise expedition. Ask us about combining accommodation, car hire and touring to complete your holiday package.
9 Night Kimberley Fishing Cruise Package
from $7,409 per person, twin share
Your exclusive package includes:
- 3 nights at Seashells Broome in a One Bedroom Apartment – includes 3rd night FREE!
- 6 night Fishing Expedition cruise aboard Kimberley Quest II in a Double cabin commencing 19 October 2022
- Return transfers to/from Broome to Cygnet Bay to meet cruise
- All meals on board prepared by a chef and non-alcoholic drinks
- Daily activities and sightseeing including fishing with experienced guides and including specialist equipment
- Traditional Owner Visitor Pass fee
Ask us about upgrading your cabin!