8 Day Northern Quest – Wyndham to Mitchell River
1 Night Free + Bonus $1,000* Helicopter Credit
Explore The Rugged North
Renowned for its massive gorges and river systems, extensive waterfalls, World War II relics and incredible Bradshaw rock art sites, the northern Kimberley is an experience not to be missed. Exploring between Wyndham and the Mitchell River, this cruise will visit Kimberley icons such as the King George Falls, Berkeley River and the Drysdale River and many more. Enjoy refreshing swims in fresh water holes, explore historical Aboriginal art sites, fish for the elusive barramundi plus many other fish species and view majestic gorges. This 8 day northern Kimberley cruise operates just after the wet season when the waterfalls are spectacular!
Your exclusive offer includes:
- 1 night accommodation FREE^ at Kununurra Country Club & Resort in a King Room.
- 7 night Northern Quest cruise, departing 26 May 2020, aboard Kimberley Quest in a Double Cabin. Including land transfer from Kununurra to Wyndham, all meals, guided excursions, helicopter flight over the Mitchell Falls and scenic flight transfer to Broome.
- BONUS $1,000* Helicopter excursion credit per cabin.
- Transfer from Broome airport to accommodation.
Extend your Kimberley adventure and experience the Ord Valley Muster held in and around Kununurra, 15-24 May 2020. Choose from an array of events including Aviair HeliSpirit Kimberley Moon Experience, Comedy in the Park evenings, El Questro Muster and much more. Contact Broome, Kimberley & Beyond for further information and bookings.
Contact our knowledgeable Reservations Team who can assist with planning your next Kimberley Cruise expedition. Ask us about combining airfares, car hire and touring to complete your holiday package.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
For bookings contact Broome, Kimberley & Beyond on 1300 357 057 or email@example.com.
Download Our Package: