ABROLHOS ISLANDS aboard Eco Abrolhos
3 Day / 3 Night Fly & Cruise Package from $1,875 per person, twin share
The best of the Abrolhos Islands has been condensed into a 3-day tour so you can experience it all without the long boat trip there and back.
Experience a 40-minute flight to either Big Rat Island (South to North trip) or East Wallabi Island (North to South trip) then spend the next 3 days exploring all the best locations of the Abrolhos.
Spend your days snorkelling pristine reefs, exploring untouched beaches, taking snaps of playful marine life, eating fresh seafood and learning all about the rich Abrolhos history. You’ll spend evenings socialising with other passengers, sipping WA premium wines and enjoying sunsets on the top deck with 360 degree panoramic views of the ocean.
The most recent National Park to be named in Western Australia, Houtman Abrolhos Islands National Park, boasts 125 islands and is the landing point of the famous Batavia Shipwreck. The Batavia wreck and the island where the notorious mutinies took place are both key stops on this 3 day trip.
Itinerary for Abrolhos Island 3-day trip (North to South):
- Day 0 – 2pm or 4pm incoming flight / settle in / sunset drinks
- Day 1 – Early start to catch crayfish / visit historical Batavia sites / seafood lunch / snorkel Batavia wreck & Turtle Bay
- Day 2 – Early start to catch crayfish / Beacon Island / seafood lunch / steam to Easter Group / sunset drinks with sea lions at little Sandy Island
- Day 3 – Early start to catch crayfish / Leo Island / Wooded Island / seafood lunch / visit Big Rat / 2pm or 4pm outgoing flight
The South to North trip is the same itinerary in reverse. *The itinerary is subject to change based on weather.
30 December 2020
2 January 2021
Your exclusive package includes:
- 3 night cruise aboard Eco Abrolhos in a Lower Deck Bunk Bed Cabin – ask about cabin upgrade options!
- Return flights from Geraldton to/from either Big Rat Island or East Wallabi Island
- All on board meals and daily activities
- Use of snorkelling equipment
Extend your stay in Geraldton at The Gerald in a King Studio Room from $115 per person, twin share, per night.
Contact our knowledgeable Reservations Team who can assist with planning your next cruise expedition. Ask us about combining accommodation, car hire and touring to complete your holiday package.
Take the kids – families of 2 Adults & 2 Children stay in 2 cabins from $5,990!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
For bookings contact Broome, Kimberley & Beyond on 1300 357 057 or email@example.com.
Download Our Package: