Welcome Back Le Soléal!
Embark on a special expedition voyage to Australia’s Kimberley with PONANT. On your 10 night expedition cruise from Darwin to Broome or vice versa you will see some of the most picturesque parts of the Kimberley. You will see wild mangrove forests where saltwater crocodiles live along with many species of birds. The highpoint of this cruise will undoubtedly be the discovery of the King George River and the majestic Twin Falls, the highest falls in Western Australia. Another highlight will be Collier Bay, where you will be able to admire the Montgomery Reef, home to vast expanses of lagoons and immense coral reefs. With their falls, abrupt gorges, savannah, calm waters and desolate mountain chains, the wild lands of Kimberley are the promise of an exceptional adventure- Book now as these departures are sure to sell out!
Contact your local travel agent or our knowledgeable Reservations Team who can assist with planning your next Kimberley expedition!
AUSTRALIA’S ICONIC KIMBERLEY PACKAGE
10 NIGHTS from $9,299^ per person, twin share
Departures from Darwin 28 May 2022 or from Broome 7 June 2022
- Join our highly qualified local expedition team
- Enjoy regular zodiac outings & shore visits to get close to Kimberley nature
- Discover billions of years-old landscapes & ancient rock art
- Listen to stories of the dreamtime from the oldest continuous culture on the planet
- Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world’s largest living reptile
- Possibility to reach the Mitchell Falls by helicopter, from Hunter River (additional charges apply)
- In Ashmore Reef, the opportunity to enjoy a zodiac cruise to view the abundant birdlife and marine life as well as swimming and snorkelling in the clear tropical waters
- Witness unique tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls
- 10 night Kimberley expedition cruise aboard Le Soléal from Darwin to Broome & vice versa
- All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
- Captain’s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
- Open Bar (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands)
- Evening entertainment and events
- Room service 24h (special selection)
- Highly qualified bilingual French/English expedition team
- Zodiac excursions
- Park entry fees into protected areas (where applicable)
- Port taxes