Christmas Island & Cocos Keeling Islands
The divine Indian Ocean is home to the Australian Territories of Christmas Island and Cocos Keeling Islands.
Both are unique in their offerings and characteristics, with prolific marine and wildlife. Christmas Island is home to the many crab varieties, the most well-known being the red crab. Just watch out for those cheeky robber crabs! Cocos Keeling Islands is an under-water haven for snorkellers and divers alike. An array of tropical fish, manta rays, reef sharks, dolphins and many-many turtles calling the islands their home.
Both destination are accessible by air from Perth, with a triangle service operating twice per week. Schedules are subject to change and weather conditions are know to result in delays.
Tuesday: Perth – Christmas Island – Cocos Keeling Islands – Perth
Friday: Perth – Cocos Keeling Islands – Christmas Island – Perth
DestinationWA recently explored both idyllic tropical destinations. We have a selection of packages to help you plan your 2021 island holiday.
Contact our knowledgeable reservations team on (08) 6382 2166 to create a tailored itinerary Christmas Island, Cocos Keeling Islands – or why not both!
14 Night Christmas & Cocos Keeling Islands Package
from $3,539^ per person, twin share
• Return flights from Perth including baggage
• Meet and greet on arrival at Cocos Keeling Island
• 7 nights accommodation on Cocos Keeling Islands
• 7 nights accommodation on Christmas Island
• Car hire for 7 days on Christmas and Cocos Keeling Islands
• Motorised canoe safari of Cocos Keeling Islands
• Island Orientation Tour of Christmas Island
• Guided Nature tour of Christmas Island