Thrifty Northern Territory & Kimberley, ECAR - Five Door Hatch Auto
Thrifty offers a new and extensive range of current model airconditioned cars, minibuses and 4WDs from its two locations in the Kimberley at Broome and Kununurra. Being a part of the Thrifty Northern Territory network - one way rentals are a specialty. Explore Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine and Litchfield in a current model airconditioned sedan or for the more adventurous see the more out of the way attractions by 4WD - such as the Western MacDonnell Ranges, Kings Canyon, the Olgas, Uluru, Kakadu, Katherine and Litchfield. Explore the Gibb River Road in a Landcruiser Wagon, or just take in the wonders of Broome in a current model passenger sedan or wagon. Whatever your holiday plans - Thrifty has the vehicle to suit.
Note: Not all vehicles available from all locations.
- Collision Damage Cover (CDC) - a minimum Damage Liability (DL) applies in the event of damage.
- All vehicles are air-conditioned with radios, some with CD players.
- Fuel, one way rental fee, premium location surcharge, admin fee, Reg. Recovery Fee (these are payable by the hirer direct to Thrifty).
- Optional extras such as GPS Units, child restraints.
- Minimum age for 4WD hirers is 25 and passenger cars is 21.
- Credit card security bond required.
- Access to Gibb River Rd, Bungle Bungles and Arnhemland in large 4WD or Troopcarrier only.
- Access to beaches is prohibited.
- The daily rental period is 24 hours from time of pick-up. Thrifty reserves the right to charge additional fees if the vehicle is returned late or excessively dirty.
- All rentals are subject to Thrifty’s Terms and Conditions of Hire.
**Please note: rentals are based on 24 hour periods. If your drop off time is later than your pick up time, you will be charged for an additional day**