Great Southern Rail - The Overland, XXXRed Service , XXXAdelaide Rail Station to Geelong North Shore
The "New" Overland Red Premium Service
- Comfortable reclining seats offering greater personal space. 2 and 1 across aisle, 36 per carriage
- 67cm pitch between seats
- Access to licenced Café Carriage
- Meals for purchase from licenced Café Carriage alternatively limited a-la-carte in-seat dining served via trolley service
- Snacks for purchase from trolley service or the Licenced Café Carriage.
- Free orange juice/water offered on boarding
- Free Platform magazine.
- Priority luggage handling service.
- Luggage allowing 50kg per person. 3 items 20/20/10kg
Red Premium Service Cafe Carriage
Red Premium Service guests are served complimentary orange juice / water upon boarding The Overland. Stroll to the licenced Café Carriage for meals or drinks including espresso coffee and if you don’t want to leave your seat, enjoy an a-la-carte meal, snack or drink from our catering trolley.
Red Premium Service allows for 50kg of luggage per person. 2 items not exceeding 20kg each, one item not exceeding 10kg and all not exceeding 180 linear centimetres.).
Note: Checked-in luggage cannot be accessed during the journey.