Broome resorts offer some of the best accommodation options in the Kimberley region. Staying in a resort brings a touch of luxury to your holiday. Many Broome resorts include tranquil surrounds such as tropical gardens, heated swimming pools, delicious restaurants and air conditioned comfort. As well as this, some resorts offer fine dining experiences, luxury spas and private balconies. Here are four of the best Broome resorts for you next luxury Kimberley holiday.
Eco Beach Resort
Set amongst the natural beauty of the Kimberley, the Eco Beach Resort gives you comfort while being surrounded by this pristine untouched Kimberley landscape. This multi award-winning eco resort is located 130km south of Broome and provides guests with an unforgettable ocean front location.
With something for everyone, Ramada Eco Beach Resort features eco villas which are perfect for the family; or get closer to nature and spend a few nights in one of their Eco Tents. For larger groups or families, the beach houses provide full sized kitchens and living areas with perfect views of the Indian Ocean.
- Eco Villas – Perfectly suited for couples enjoying a getaway, one bedroom Eco Villas offer you your own luxurious space to enjoy.
- Eco Tents – Eco Tents are perfect for those who want to be close to nature whilst still enjoying comfort and convenience. This option suits couples and families wanting a casual family holiday.
- Luxury Beach Houses Beach Houses offer the perfect holiday option for families and friends looking to reunite and rejuvenate. Set upon a cliff top overlooking the Indian Ocean and Kimberley bushland, these stylishly appointed group abodes sleep 6 people each.
Blue Seas Resort
If you’re looking for a resort close to everything, you can’t go past Blue Seas Resort for location. Within walking distance of the clear white sands and turquoise waters of the famous Cable Beach, local wildlife, live music, shopping, dining and a range of water-based activities; Blue Seas Resort is one of the most conveniently located resorts in Broome.
This resort offers fully self-contained apartments suitable for both adults and families. Each apartment has its own balcony or verandah that overlooks one of the two heated swimming pools all within 500 metre of Cable Beach.
- Luxury Apartment – One bedroom fully self contained apartments, stylishly furnished in teak offering the highest level of luxury and comfort, each apartment sleeps up to four and is equipped to suit adults and families alike.
Kimberley Sands Resort and Spa
Luxury spa treatments and French-inspired dining, the Kimberley Sands Resort and Spa offers guests a unique resort experience during their stay in Broome. Featuring the La Perle Restaurant which specialises in elegant French cuisine using local Western Australian produce. Named under the influence of French explorer Nicolas Baudin, who named Gantheaume Point during his journey, guests enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service from one of the delicious menus.
The Kimberley Sands Resort and Spa feature a range of accommodation options, from Master Pearler Suites, to Courtyard rooms, pool view rooms and garden view rooms. Every room is equipped with a personal safe, high definition LCD TV and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa
Reconnect with nature and relax at the world-famous Cable Beach Resort. Set amongst tropical gardens and swaying palm trees Cable Beach is perfect for all holiday makers. Guests enjoy two pools, leisure facilities, delicious cuisine and spectacular Indian Ocean sunsets.
Cable Beach offers accommodation to suit every guest. Studios with garden, pool or ocean views, Bungalows, apartments and villas.
- Studios – The Studio range is the ideal setting for any holiday, couple or family. All are beautifully appointed in Broome-style polished timber, corrugated iron and painted lattice.
- Bungalows – Set in the gardens, Bungalows are the ideal setting for a family or group of friends. Bungalows feel like “home away from home”
- Apartments – Spacious and relaxed, these family-friendly two bedroom apartments feature ensuite bathrooms, a large living space and private balcony.
- Villas – Enjoy an extra touch of class and total privacy in one of our Cable Beach Resort’s Villas. Guests will enjoy a dedicated host, breakfast, in-room check in and private airport transfers.