Find the best destination for your vacation
BKB Holidays is your specialist travel wholesaler with over 20 years of experience. Our product range includes Western Australia, Northern Territory, South Australia, Tasmania, Christmas Island and Cocos Keeling Islands. Our team are undoubtedly industry leaders in providing sound knowledge and advice for any traveller wishing to explore our world class product range. Be amazed, pick up the phone and give us a call today on (08) 6382 2166
Get updated with important news and updates from BKB Holidays
Stories from our Happy Customers
See what our customers say about their awesome experience!
- It’s only a matter of a few weeks since we finished our last journey with BKB Holidays & already we are looking for another out of the way experience! Having been on a 10 day Kimberley experience - Broome to Darwin -we couldn’t believe the adventure that would come from the beautiful Kimberley area. We thought we had seen it all from road trips but nothing prepared us for the end of rivers action & scenery. Another short stay at home & then we were booked for a air & land adventure at Berkley River Lodge. Wow, BKB seem to pick & organize everything so that you can enjoy trouble free holidays.! This inaccessible area one Hours flight in a light plane north of Kununurra has to be some of the best fishing & hiking in Western Australia. Five Star accommodation & service that you seldom find these days. Five days of adventure in the outback but right on the coast & the opportunity to sail 30km up the river to catch some BIG fish. Home again & then another suggestion by BKB.!! Why don’t you do a 5 day cruise of the Abrolhos Islands. A quick drive to Geraldton & overnight at a very comfortable hotel then onto the ship along with 28 other hardy travellers & away we went. Everyday catching Crayfish or handline fishing made for some very good meals. Sailing over the Coral in a glass bottom boat is an unbelievable experience & certainly makes you want a return visit. BKB Holidays certainly can organize something for everyone – and trouble free for the traveller. This is turning into a book but when they sent us to Christmas Island & the Cocos Keeling Islands they really put the cream on the cake.!!! Thank you BKB & your wonderful staff for giving us so much enjoyment over the last 18 months, it has been terrific. Best wishes - Carleen & Ron Doughty.
- Just a note to say that we had a great time at Emma Gorge/Kununurra. Our “tent” was the closest to the restaurant etc, which was wonderful, and everything else was great. We were very well looked after at each stage and the weather was kind, so all in all, it was perfect. Thanks for all of your help.LyndaWA
- BKB Holidays are a Travel agent’s best friend. Their staff are not only friendly, but extremely knowledgeable and helpful. From the simplest to the most complex itineraries, BKB are always thorough with every detail. Their product portfolio extends far beyond what they can put in a brochure which equates to more choice for everyone. I’ve only ever had positive experiences when working with BKB Holidays. Monika Wright – MTA Travel
- We have been back from our trip for a few weeks now so this is a belated thank you for all your help and assistance in planning and booking our Kimberley Cruise. It was a great trip and would be hard not to recommend to other parties.AndrewWA
- Just to say big thank you on behalf of my clients. They got back yesterday and are absolutely raving about the whole experience. Apparently the best holiday of their lives, and they have been everywhere!EvaTravel agent, VIC
- I just got back from Cocos Islands on the travel that you had booked for me! I had an incredible time with all the flights working perfectly. We had great wind for kitesurfing and great weather for our few moments of relaxation on the trip. It was all made a lot easier because of your help! Thanks again, KevKevinVIC